SumPositive takes an holistic approach to your business needs and firmly believes that all of your operations, including your IT strategy and function, should support those needs. So when assessing your IT operations, we take into account how your business strategy is best served by your IT functions. As an unbiased, external observer with business and IT expertise we are well-placed to provide you with a complete dissection and evaluation of every aspect of your IT function in relation to your business needs.This includes asking important questions such as:
• Are your IT budget and staffing levels adequate?
• Are the systems you use appropriate an efficient enough to meet your business needs?
• Is the planning for your IT development in line with your business development plans?
We can analyse how well your IT strategy is working for you in relation to your business goals and objectives. In particular, as more and more businesses have the need to centralize software and resources, we can advise on the suitability of current Cloud computing technology options, how cloud based solutions will assist your business, and how to plan and implement these solutions.
To help you align your IT and business needs we offer a range of analytical and advisory services:
- IT Strategy development: Using our experience we can advise you on development of the appropriate IT strategy for your particular business. We can help you devise practical plans which can quickly be implemented and which will fit in with your business strategy and help you achieve your business goals.
- IT Strategy implementation: A strategy is without value if not implemented correctly. We will advise on how to implement the changes which will make your IT functions support your business objectives from the planning stages, right through to putting changes into action and supporting them afterwards.
- IT Management: By analysing your IT requirements we can advise you on the most efficient use of your IT resources to meet your business objectives, so that you can meet demands without being over-resourced.
- IT System evaluation: From our experience of working with businesses from all sectors, we have in-depth knowledge of the different IT technologies employed across industries, including
o Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
o Business process improvement (BPI)
o Business intelligence (BI)
o Customer relationship management (CRM)
o Reporting and Tracking tools
o Warehouse management systems (WMS)
o Sales force, manufacturing and supply chain automation
o Cloud computing systems
Our IT strategy approach:
* Analyze the current state based on customer’s long-term goals and vision.
* Design based on Customers organization requirements and limitations
* Build a Strategic Roadmap with all scenarios and risk analysis.