This website, www.sumpositive.com(hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is owned and operated by SumPositive LLC., a Connecticut registered Corporation.
The material contained in this Web site is for information purposes only. It does not constitute advice. You should not rely on any material in this Web site to make, or refrain from making any decision, nor take or refrain from taking any action.
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
- The content available on this Website is the property of SumPositive LLC and is protected by copyright. Except as otherwise noted on this Website, the contents of this Website are property of SumPositive LLC.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, services obtained from this site, unless explicit permission is provided by SumPositiveLLC. Contents of this web site are for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You may not post any content from this site to newsgroups, mailing lists, social media websites or any similar program without the express prior written consent of SumPositive LLC
- SumPositiveLLC may terminate your use of this Site at any time and for any reason without notice, including for conduct violating these Terms. Upon any such termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site and all copies thereof
- Any contact information, including links, e-mail, phone numbers, IM and other identity may not be used for unauthorized solicitation or access without explicit permission from SumPositive LLC.
- SumPositive LLC reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without notice to you, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting and you agree to periodically review these terms and conditions to be made aware of such modifications, and your continued use of this site shall be recognized as your conclusive acceptance of any future modifications.
If you have any questions about the content, products and other information available at this site please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
People and/or parties responsible for any unlawful and/or unauthorized use of this web site will be held responsible of all damage caused by their activities and will be prosecuted in accordance with applicable US and international laws.